If you have received a download code for a free digital download of Psallos music, you're in the right place!
LECTURE BY COMPOSER CODY CURTIS
If you received a download code for a free digital copy of some Psallos music, you're in the right place!
LECTURE / CONCERT with CODY CURTIS,
THOMAS GRIFFITH, AND KELSIE EDGREN
Composer Cody Curtis team up with lead singers Thomas Griffith and Kelsie Edgren to Romans and Hebrews
HOW TO GET YOUR FREE MUSIC
1. Click here to be re-directed to our Bandcamp store.
If you're confident in your ability to intuitively work your way through the rest of the process, bon voyage! Just insert your download code and click all the necessary buttons. However, if you want some help, follow the rest of the instructions below.
** Note: if you are using a phone or tablet, the interface will look slightly different. We recommend using a desktop computer. **
2. Once you're at the Bandcamp website, type in your 8-digit code (with hyphen) in the field to the right of the word “Code.” (Entering your email address is optional).
3. Click the "Redeem" button.
4. On the next page, below the large box asking you to create a free Bandcamp account (which you can ignore), you will see “MP3 VO in between the blue texts “Need help?” and the name of the album/song, which, in this demonstration, is "Hebrews." MP3 VO is a highly compressed audio file, and we want you to experience our album in the best possible format. So let’s change the audio type!
5. Click on the downward arrow next “MP3 VO” and select a higher quality audio type, like WAV or AIFF.
6. Next, click on the blue word "Hebrews" next to "Download." The album should begin downloading to your computer.
7. You did it! Once the album finishes downloading, open it up and enjoy the music!